The 3rd volume of the European Journal of Japanese Philosophy is now available!
The EJJP Vol. 3 (2018) is now available on Amazon.
Price: about $15.00
Please look for the EJJP at the respective Amazon store of your country!
Published by Chisokudō Publications.
The European Journal of Japanese Philosophy, the official academic organ of the European Network of Japanese Philosophy, is a peer-reviewed journal published annually. It’s aim is to provide a forum for critical articles and translations related to Japanese Philosophy. Contributions are welcome in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian and Japanese.
Library Subscriptions can be ordered via email@example.com
Call for Papers:
Submissions of articles and translations for the next issue of EJJP (Vol. 5, 2020) are welcome! Please see our submission guidelines for details.
The deadline for submissions to EJJP 5 (2020) is April 31st, 2020.
Contents of Previous Volumes:
- Cody Staton (KU Leuven; English, Spanish, Italian)*
- David W. Johnson (Boston College; English, German, French, Japanese)
- Edward McDougall (Durham University, UK)
- Hanna McGaughey (University of Trier; English, German, Japanese)
- Rossa O. Muireartaigh (Aichi Prefectural University)
- Adam Loughnane (University College Cork, Ireland)
- Alberto Garcia Salgado (University Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo; Englich, Spanish, Japanese)
- Alfonso Falero Folgoso (Universidad de Salamanca; English, Spanish, Japanese)
- Montserrat Crespín Perales (Autonomous University of Barcelona; Spanish, Catalan, English)
- Raquel Bouso (Universitat Pompeu Fabra; Spanish, Catalan, English, Italian)*
- Rebeca Maldonado (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México; English, Spanish)
- Laurentiu Andrei (Université Blaise Pascal; Clermont-Ferrand: French, Romanian)*
- Simon Ebersolt (INALCO; French, Japanese)
- Michael Lucken (INALCO; English, French, Japanese)
- Michel Dalissier (PHIER Université Blaise Pascal; French, Japanese)
- Pierre Bonneels (Université Libre de Bruxelles; French, Japanese)*
- Romaric Jannel (EPHE; English, French, Japanese)
- Thierry Hoquet (Université Paris Ouest Nanterre; French)
- Florencia di Rocco (Universite de Paris I-Pantheon Sorbonne)
- Dagmar Dotting (Charles University, Prague)
- Moritz Sommet (University of Fribourg; German, English, French, Japanese)
- Ralf Müller (University of Hildesheim; German)
- Ruben Pfizenmeier (FU-Berlin; German, English)*
- Thorsten Botz-Bornstein (Gulf University for Science and Technology in Kuwait; English, French, German, Japanese)
- Tony Pacyna (University of Heidelberg; German, English, French)
- Enrico Fongaro (Tohoku University; Italian, Japanese, German)
- Matteo Cestari (Università Degli Studi di Torino; Italian, English Spanish, Japanese)
- Marcello Ghilardi (Università degli Studi di Padova; Italian, English, Japanese)
- Felipe Ferrari Gonçalves (Nagoya University; Portuguese, Japanese, English, Spanish, French)
- Lucas dos Reis Martins (University of Hildesheim; Portuguese, German)*
- Hiroyuki Akatsuka (University of Hildesheim; German, Japanese)*
- Junichi Ono (Ghent University; Japanese, German)*
- Moe Kuwano (Ramon Llull University; Spanish, Japanese, Italian)
- Yu Inutsuka (University of Tokyo; Japanese, English, French)
- Niklas Söderman (Tallinn University)
- Ramūnas Motiekaitis (Vilnius University; Lithuanian, English, Japanese, Russian)
Book Review Editor:
- Richard Stone (Hokkaido University: English, Japanese)
The European Journal of Japanese Philosophy (EJJP) is working together with Chisokudō Publications to provide worldwide access to our contents at affordable prices. For more information, please visit the Website of Chisokudō Publications.